Fuse - Home & Music Control
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Fuse allows you to control your entire home from a single beautiful app!
Fuse has support for:
- Apple HomeKit Devices (currently lights, locks, fans, and thermostats)
- Apple TV
- SONOS Speakers
- ChromeCast (audio & video & google home)
- Time & Weather* display (iPad only)
Fuse will pull in the album or video art for what you're currently enjoying, incorporating the colors into it's display for a unique and customized view just for that moment. You can perform many functions such as full remote control of the Apple TV (media and remote controls), media control of ChromeCast and Sonos, and control of your HomeKit devices.
Fuse groups your HomeKit devices into cards by room and respects any groupings you may have set up in other HomeKit applications.
* Weather data is provided by OpenWeatherMap
Lots new with lights!
- Set the color or temperature of a light (long press) or entire room
- Easily turn off and on all the lights in a room
- Dim those lights all at the same time as well
- Collapse or expand a homekit room to keep your UI less cluttered
- Fixed a bug where the merge window would take multiple cancel's to go away
- Fixed a bug where temperature wouldn't show on a homekit room
- Other bug fixes and speed improvements