This app was removed from the App Store.
Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad (Navratri Special) by Kanchan Kabra
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad (Navratri Special)
by Kanchan Kabra
Sweets are the integral part of any meal. With the changing times, there are changes seen in almost everything except the significance of sweets in any cuisine.
Youngsters all around the world do wish to practice their religious boons and continue their cultural heritage and rituals; whether it is fasting or performing any puja (offering prayer). Today, mostly nuclear families living far and wide need, require and desire for alternative which would help them to maintain and continue the family practices going on since decades.
This book is an answer to all such families, all women of the world, connoisseurs, learners and the beginners.
It presents a range of sweets which can be prepared;
• During fasting
• For puja (offering prayers)
• low in calories
From freshly procured materials and hence nutrients are retained and preserved.
Though most of the recipes are from India and central Asia, but are relished all around the world. Be sweet, eat sweets.
About the Author
The Author is qualified in Health & Nutrition and Obesity management. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the prime reward and honour for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan G. Kabra in Spain for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit Gujarat, India the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Other Books By Author:-
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches--Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
or more details you can log on to www.Kanchankabra.com or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Minor Bug Fixed