This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Do you still use typical and dull Wallpaper?
"FeelBar" is the finest wallpaper app you have found yet.
The app doesn’t change the design of Status Bar & Dock.
It gives you the best way to customize your wallpapers with a great Status Bar & Dock look instead.
Look at our screenshots and see why people will be mesmerized.
Optimized for iOS 8. Enjoy the New Wallpaper.
* * * Chic and cool exclusive images ( x 200+ ) * * *
We provide a variety of library images
(Color, Blur, Gradient, Pattern, Glow, Gloss, Light, Shadow, wood, stone, metal, paper, leather, cloth, etc.)
* Bonus images ( 2014 Calendar x 1, Wallpapers x 19 )
( Temporarily provided and subject to change or be deleted without notice.)
* * * Introduction * * *
* We can create endless image combinations and depending on your diversified taste, you can also utilize your favorite photos to create special wallpaper backgrounds.
* Preview: instant preview feature that allows you to quickly preview your new background or app shelf.
* Text (Multiple can be added): can change/modify font type, addition, position, size, rotation and colors
* Photos (Multiple can be added): can change location, size, rotation and transparency
* My gallery: you can store the images you edited in your own gallery and re-edit anytime.
* No need for Internet connection, everything you need to design fantastic wallpapers is inside this application.
* To save images, and to send the images to Email, Messenger, Copy, Instagram and the Printer
* Retina resolution images for iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S, iPod touch 4th/5th gen
* * * Notice * * *
* Refer to the official website for the latest news and instructions.
* Thank you for the comments submitted via email, we're working hard on making the app better.
* This app works on all models of the iPhone and iPod Touch!
(This is a highly recommended app, designed for iOS7)
Q: How to Set Lock/Home Screen
A: Settings > Wallpaper > Camera Roll > Choose image > Set > Set Lock Screen or Set Home Screen
Q: We can't save it to our photos folder
A: Settings > Privacy > Photos > This App > ON
Q: Wallpaper doesn't fit in the screen position.
A: Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > ON
(Note: If zoomed, you will need to rescale your wallpaper to fit to the screen.)
*** Do not copy this app's(image & design) intellectual property without our written permission. ***