Evite: Online Invitations
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Evite brings people together to celebrate your most important life moments, from kids’ birthdays to happy hours. We make coming together face-to-face effortless and even more memorable for you and your loved ones every day.
Throwing a party? Use the app to:
• Choose from thousands of new free and Premium digital invitations for occasions big and small, organized by event category and keyword search
• Create invitations in minutes: customize event title, time, location, and host message simply by tapping
• Personalize free design templates with photos from your camera roll, or fully customize Premium invitations and envelopes
• Send invitations via text message or email by choosing right from your phone contacts or Evite contacts
• Track RSVPs in real time (including confirmation of who has viewed your invitation)
• Send messages and polls to guests directly or in custom groups, all organized in your Message Center
• Invite more people, update your event settings, or control notifications at any time
Invited to a party? Use the app to:
• RSVP (including for your plus-ones!) after receiving your text or email notification
• View event details and stay up to date on the go – you’ll never miss an update
• Message back-and-forth with your host and other guests, all in your Message Center
• Post comments, “like” posts, upload photos, and ask questions before, during, or after the event in the invitation's private event feed
• Come back to relive memories on the event invitation at any time
Let’s make your next event a memorable one… because Life’s Better Together.
Today, we're thrilled to unveil EVITE MESSAGES.
Now, organize all your guest communication within the Evite platform, and keep a log of your conversation history. No more side texts or phone calls. Need a headcount for beef or chicken? Create a poll within your message threads for guests to vote. Need to nudge your guests to RSVP? Send a message out to all guests who have not yet replied. Need to remind someone to pick up ice on the way? Send a direct message to a specific guest.
Also, did you update to iOS 12? So did we.
"Hey Siri, what's my guest count?" Yeah, that's right. She'll answer you.