This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Social Networking
As of February 7th, 2015, the Evernote Hello app will no longer be supported with updates. Many of the same great features in Hello are now available in the core Evernote app including:
- A business card camera mode for easy card capture
- The ability to create rich contact notes complete with details from LinkedIn
- Instant sync of every scanned card across all your devices with Evernote
Check out the Evernote app today.
With Evernote Hello it’s easy to remember everything about everyone you meet.
* App Store Editor's Choice *
Whether you're meeting someone for the first time, trying to remember important details about a person you’ve met before, or recalling important information about a previous meeting, Evernote Hello is here to help. Here's how:
- See everyone you’ve met and pictures of your activities in a beautiful new timeline layout
- View a history of all the meetings you've had with individuals
- Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
- Connect with people through LinkedIn and Facebook
- Get additional insights about contacts and meetings with Related Notes from your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring the people you meet into Evernote Hello:
- Snap a picture of their business card
- Connect with nearby Evernote Hello users via Hello Connect
- Create a quick profile from LinkedIn, Facebook, your calendar appointments or your address book
With Evernote Hello, you can easily remember everyone you meet, and say goodbye to your stacks of business cards.
Evernote Hello is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.
- Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
148Apps —Evernote Hello Review