This app was removed from the App Store.
Even the Sun Will Die - Eckhart Tolle
iOS Universal Lifestyle
When Eckhart Tolle agreed to be interviewed on September 11, 2001, he could not foresee the historic nature of this date or the suffering that would follow. As the day's events unfolded, in real time, he responded with a calm and clear voice, helping to make sense out of the fear and chaos that will forever define this date. The Even the Sun Will Die app reveals this historic meeting with Eckhart Tolle and invites you to discover the comforting wisdom he shared that day.
Learn More About:
- Our current world, and how we define ourselves through our enemies and use science and technology in the service of human madness
- Tolle’s own awakening, and what he sees as the next step in human evolution
- How living in the now can begin a revolution in human consciousness, with the potential to transform our world and everyone in it
“Even in the face of disaster, a miracle can happen when we say ‘yes’ to living in this moment and no other,” Eckhart teaches. From insights into the way out of suffering, to evidence that a new consciousness is already rising, Even the Sun Will Die confirms Eckhart Tolle's place among the most important and accessible spiritual teachers of our time.
The Even the Sun Will Die app features:
- An interview revealing the vibrant presence and invaluable guidance of Eckhart Tolle recorded on a day of historic magnitude (2 hours, 15 minutes of audio)
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
- A bonus interview transcript with Eckhart Tolle on spiritual awakening
- A bonus video with Eckhart Tolle
About the Author
Eckhart Tolle of Vancouver, BC, is a world-renowned spiritual teacher and bestselling author in print and on audio. His published titles include the Oprah’s Book Club selection A New Earth and The Power of Now, which has been translated into more than 30 languages and is now in its sixth printing, with more than 3 million copies sold.
Bug fixes for iOS 6 and 7