eBay for iPad
The eBay for iPad app lets you sell, search, bid, buy, browse, and pay in an interface optimized for the iPad. With seamless scrolling, advanced search, and high resolution pictures - you've never seen eBay look so good. The app takes advantage of the iPad's stunning image resolution, large touchscreen, and on-the-go portability to deliver a revolutionary shopping experience.
Customize your homescreen with your favorite searches and keep track of what's popular along with eBay's Daily Deals. Found something you can't keep to yourself? Share it with your friends, family, and social circles on Twitter, Facebook, email, and SMS messaging.
The eBay for iPad app is a must-have for savvy eBay users.
eBay for iPad app is built with your feedback and suggestions. Please continue to share your ideas with us at our forum: http://getsatisfaction.com/eBayMobile
• Shop your Feed on your iPad
• Speed and Stability Improvements
• Fixed the Back button
• Improved Saved Searches
• More updates from your 3.0 feedback
Version 3.2 of eBay for iPad is a lot like version 3.0, but better. We read, reviewed, sorted, categorized, and discussed each and every piece of feedback we received and made improvements where it was most important.
What’s new in 3.2?
If you've used eBay.com recently, you may have seen the new homescreen which can be tailored to your tastes. The iPad app now lets you view your custom Feed right in the app. If you don't see "My Feed" on your homescreen, tap the plus button (+) at the bottom of the homescreen to add your Feed. (iOS versions 6.0+ only)
Fixes, Updates, and Improvements:
• Improved Startup Speed and Searching
• We’ve improved launch times significantly, letting you get back to bidding and buying more quickly. Additionally, we’ve decreased the time it takes to launch the Search dialog.
• The Amazing Disappearing Back Button: Fixed
• In version 3.0, occasionally the Back button wouldn't appear when you expected it to. It's had time to think about what it's done, and now appears when you expect it to.
• Improved Saved Search scrolling list
• Somewhere between version 2.3.3 and 3.0, the list of Saved Searches began always starting at the top instead of saving your place. The Saved Search list now stays right where you left it.
• Improvements to View Item
• In the 3.0 version, viewing a seller's feedback and their other items took one additional tap compared to the previous version. Now both the seller's feedback card and a link to their Other Items are available with no extra taps.
Happy bidding, buying, and selling!
- the eBay Mobile iPad team
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 13, 2013
- eBay Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2382)
- 37.2 MB