This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
The world’s first two-phase dream induction app. Put the iPhone next to your
pillow and start inducing your dreams!
Have you ever wondered how it would be like to control your own dreams? Have you ever wondered how it would be like to choose your own dreams? To immerse yourself into the world of your choice and let the dream be woven by your imagination? To induce dreams just the way you want them?
Well, it’s not as far away as you might think. Thanks to Dream Beam – an application that can induce your dreams!
So, how does it work?
1. Choose one of our offered dreams and watch a special intro to your dream – just before going to sleep.
2. Put your phone under your pillow so it knows when you enter the REM phase (people tend to move more or less depending on their sleep phases).
3. That’s when the magic starts. Your phone starts playing special sounds to induce your dream.
4. Your phone wakes you up at the very best moment – based on you sleep pattern.
Does it always work? Dreams are a very complicated issue – everything depends on your perception and individual aspects as well as on your will to dream! Scientists told us that our method should work on 50% of the population. Wouldn’t you like to check whether you are a part of the better half? :)
It might not work the first time you use it. Try using it a few days in a row. Focus on the movie, think about it, imagine…
We create the dream environment –jungle, sea or dozens of other dreams still yet to come. You create your dream.
And everything is designed by great artists! Just take a look at our screenshots.
- dream scenarios and designs come from a great contemporary painter and are partly inspired by the art of old masters
- best digital designers worked on graphic and motion design
- soundtrack is composed by a great artist, real sound-storyteller, experienced in composing for great plays, movies and exhibitions
Enough. Stop reading. Start dreaming!
Questions? Remarks? Write! firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanna know about our next great apps first?
Follow us on: