Are you feeling depressed, anxious, downtrodden or just plain uninspired? Have you recently dealt with something that has just got you feeling glum? We all have these moments, like it or not, but we know that we can give our worries to the Lord, and that He cares about you (1 Peter 5:7) so let the Lord be your light and your salvation (Psalm 27:1) and remember that God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5).
2 Peter 1:3 tells us that that the Bible gives us everything we need for life, through the Bible we learn that Jesus Christ used the Word of God to overcome all obstacles he faced. God's Word is living and active (Hebrews 4:12), profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16). This is why we should keep the Scriptures with us at all times, and with the 'Diving Inspiration' app, you can pull up uplifting verses from the Bible instantly!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 29, 2009
- inZania LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (46)
- 0.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Ad Libs! It's better than [noun] - ON SALE NOW!
• Airfare - International and Domestic Flight Search
• Airfare Pro - the Cheapest Flights, the Most Search Options
• BrainLock - Multitasking Brain Training Game
• Cruise Pro - Vacation Booking Tool
• Pocket Critic - Reviews for Music, Movies, Games, TV Shows...
• Poker Stats 101
• Recess Paging System
• Shred Snowboarding
• Spread the Word
• Sundry Memos
• Sundry Notes Pro
• Sundry Reader
• Travel Pro: Airfare, Cruises, Packing, Translator, and more!
• Ultimate Drinking Game
• cheap Escape (Cheap Airfare) -- UPDATED!
• iFollow Britney Spears
• iFollow Coldplay
• iFollow Google
• iFollow President Obama
• iRead Personal Finance Blogs
• iRead Technology (Tech) Blogs