iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Nine days of short reflections and prayers for women seeking to discern God’s will. PLUS 10 audio guides from an experienced spiritual director. Take a step forward in your discernment, no matter where you are in your life, and nurture an openness to all the Lord wants to give you!
As you pray this novena, you will:
- Learn how to be more open to the gifts God wants to give you.
- Find out ways to move past the hurdles in discernment.
- Grow in your intimacy with God.
== Highlights ==
A novena is a beautiful custom in which a person prays to God about a particular intention, need, or cause for nine days. It’s a powerful way of focusing our minds, energies, and time on God, sharing with the Lord our concerns and desires. A novena naturally builds a special intimacy with God—and it’s the perfect atmosphere for deepening our vocational discernment, to understand how God is calling us to love.
Discern It! includes four elements that you can use each day to deepen your vocational discernment:
1) a beautiful invitation from Jesus;
2) a Scripture passage in which you can receive God’s light and guidance on your spiritual journey, along with a reflection geared specifically for those discerning their vocation;
3) journal questions that can help you to grow in your self-knowledge and discernment;
4) suggested concrete actions you can take each day;
PLUS 10 audio guides from an experienced vocation director, addressing the FAQs of women in discernment.
Based on the best-selling book "He Speaks to You" by Sister Helena Burns, FSP, with additional material by Sister Marie Paul Curley, FSP, and Sister Margaret Michael Gillis, FSP.