The Photo Cookbook – Baking
iOS Universal Food & Drink
Baking with this app is easy as pie! The Photo Cookbook – Baking clarifies the preparation of 60 recipes for cakes and pies, sweet and savoury pastries, cookies and breads. Beautiful photography, which is displayed in high resolution especially on your iPad, illustrates every step.
Hint: The content of this app is identical to the recipe package "Baking", available by In-App-Purchase in our app "The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy".
The app captures the successful concept of “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy”:
Every recipe begins with a picture illustrating all the ingredients used in the following recipe. This way, you can control, at one glance, whether all the necessary foods are available for each preparation.
The short preparation instructions are clearly formulated and easy to understand. This, along with the images, helps beginners and experts alike think about the small details. Every recipe is rounded out with an opulent picture of the finished product.
The app is divided into four chapters: “Cakes & Traybakes”, “Pastries”, “Small Cakes & Cookies” and “Breads”. Every chapter contains a hand-picked selection of 15 refined recipes – including traditional family favourites and modern interpretations, recipes for the special occasion and also for the daily coffee break. All preparations are uncomplicated and useful for the complete beginner, thanks to the step-by-step instructions.
Features at a glance:
- 60 recipes in four chapters
- over 500 high resolution photos
- all recipes are uncomplicated to prepare
- all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- search function for ingredients and recipes
- ingredient lists can be emailed
- mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page
- you can now add your own notes to recipes
- ingredients provided with consumer information (available only in English language)
- compatible with the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
The content of this app is also available in book format: “Frame by frame – Baking” (Parragon Books Ltd, 2010).
Optimized for iOS 7