Cooking With Corn For Diwali by Kanchan Kabra
Cooking With Corn
by Kanchan Kabra
Corn Is One Of Such Savouries That Are Relished World Wide By Everyone In One Form Or The Other. It Simply Tastes Yummy When Just Steamed And Seasoned With Basic Ingredients Like Lemon, Salt And Red Chilli Powder Or Just Grilled On Charcoal. The Aroma Of Basting Corn Cannot Be Tolerated Unless And Until You Know The Fact That It Is Getting Cooked To Be Served To Satisfy Your Taste Buds.
This Book Presents Here A Simple Yet Exotic Repertoire Of Recipes From Soup To Desserts; Which Can Be Relished In Monsoon Or In Any Season Round The Year. The Recipes Involve Very Basic Ingredients Which Are Easily Available At Home. No Dish Suggested In The Book Will Take More Than 30 Minutes To Be Ready And Served On The Table. Apart Form It’s Ever Lasting Taste; It Is Full Of Energy And Health Especially For The Young And The Growing Children.
This Book Is Useful For The Home Makers, Beginners, Singles, Connoisseur And All My Readers Who Require Some Handy Suggestions And Advise To Cook Up Fast.
About the Author :
The Author is qualified in Health & Nutrition and Obesity management. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the prime reward and honour for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan G. Kabra in Spain for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit Gujarat, India the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Other Books By Author:-
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches--Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
For more details you can log on to www.Kanchankabra.com or e-mail: email@example.com .
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2011
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.7 MB