Cooking Light Magazine
Plus, get a FREE Preview of the eBook, 'Lighten Up, America!'
Make healthy taste great with Cooking Light magazine—now vibrantly designed for the iPad and iPhone, with bonus recipes and gorgeous photos of the magazine.
SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! Download our free app today, then either buy individual issues or subscribe and save 60% off the single copy price! If you currently subscribe to Cooking Light magazine, you can access the iPad edition FREE by signing up through the app.
Cooking Light subscriptions available:
• 1-month subscription - $1.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• 1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• Single issue - $4.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Download the NEW and IMPROVED COOKING LIGHT app with features that allow for a better reading experience, retina display, and bookmarking capabilities!
CURRENT APP USERS (iOS5): Once you install the latest version of the Cooking Light Magazine app, the Cooking Light icon on your iPad will disappear - you'll now find Cooking Light in your Newsstand folder. Tap the image of our cover to access and read the latest issue in your library. If you choose not to install the latest version, the Cooking Light icon will remain on your device and the app will remain accessible through it.
Now on iPhone!
Remember: We love feedback. You can reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-252-1394 to report any issues. We’re here to help you enjoy COOKING LIGHT on your iPad and iPhone.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 06, 2013
- Time Inc.
- 8.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (56)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2070)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ALL YOU Magazine
• Best New Chefs
• CALIFORNIA VISITOR’S GUIDE
• COASTAL LIVING Magazine
• Cooking Light Recipes: Quick and Healthy Menu Maker
• DEPARTURES Ultimate City Guides
• Desserts: MyRecipes Daily Indulgence
• ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine
• ESSENCE Festival 2014
• ESSENCE Magazine
• EW’s Must List (from Entertainment Weekly)
• EW’s Must List – from Entertainment Weekly
• FOOD & WINE
• FOOD & WINE Cocktails
• FORTUNE Magazine
• Fortune Brainstorm Green
• Fortune Brainstorm Tech
• Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit
• GOLF Magazine
• HEALTH Magazine
• INSTYLE Magazine
• InStyle Hairstyle Try-On
• MONEY Magazine
• PEOPLE CelebFood
• PEOPLE CelebWatch
• PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL Magazine
• PEOPLE Magazine
• PEOPLE STYLEWATCH Magazine
• REAL SIMPLE Magazine
• Real Simple
• Real Simple Checklist
• Real Simple Gift Guide
• Real Simple No Time To Cook?
• SOUTHERN LIVING Magazine
• SUNSET Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Golf+ Digital
• Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Magazine - Phone
• Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2014
• Sunset Savor the Central Coast Event
• THIS OLD HOUSE Magazine
• TIME FOR KIDS Family Edition
• TIME Magazine
• TIME Mobile
• Travel + Leisure
• USGA Members eMagazine