Cooking Light Magazine
Get 1 Month FREE and experience Cooking Light Magazine on the iPad!!
Make healthy taste great with Cooking Light magazine—now vibrantly designed for the iPad, with all of recipes and gorgeous photos of the magazine
SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! Download our free app today, then either buy individual issues or subscribe and save 60% off the single copy price! If you currently subscribe to Cooking Light magazine, you can access the iPad edition FREE by signing up through the app.
Cooking Light subscriptions available:
• 1-month subscription - $1.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• 1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• Single issue - $4.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
The COOKING LIGHT app has been updated! Download the NEW and IMPROVED COOKING LIGHT app with features that allow for a better reading experience, retina display, enhanced sharing and bookmarking capabilities!
Existing App Users - once you update the app, you’ll need to sign-in and re-download issues that you’ve already purchased/downloaded (there is no additional charge). If you do not update the app, you can continue to access any previously downloaded issues the way you currently do. Tap on the “App Support” button for additional instructions.
CURRENT APP USERS (iOS5): Once you install the latest version of the Cooking Light Magazine app, the Cooking Light icon on your iPad will disappear - you'll now find Cooking Light in your Newsstand folder. Tap the image of our cover to access and read the latest issue in your library. If you choose not to install the latest version, the Cooking Light icon will remain on your device and the app will remain accessible through it.
- Support for iPad Retina Display beginning with the May 2013 issue
- Bookmarking and auto-archive capabilities
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2013
- Time Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (301)
- 5.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ALL YOU Magazine
• Big Apple Barbecue Block Party
• COASTAL LIVING Magazine
• Cooking Light Recipes: Quick and Healthy Menu Maker
• Desserts: MyRecipes Daily Indulgence
• ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine
• ESSENCE Magazine
• EW’s Must List (from Entertainment Weekly)
• EW’s Must List – from Entertainment Weekly
• FORTUNE Magazine
• Fortune Brainstorm Green
• Fortune Brainstorm Tech
• Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit
• GOLF Magazine
• HEALTH Magazine
• INSTYLE Magazine
• InStyle Hairstyle Try-On
• LIFE for iPad
• MONEY Magazine
• PEOPLE CelebWatch
• PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL Magazine
• PEOPLE Magazine
• PEOPLE STYLEWATCH Magazine
• REAL SIMPLE Magazine
• Real Simple
• Real Simple Gift Guide
• Real Simple Recipes: No Time to Cook?
• SOUTHERN LIVING Magazine
• SUNSET Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Live from London 2012
• Sports Illustrated Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Magazine - Phone
• Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013
• Sunset Celebration Weekend
• THIS OLD HOUSE Magazine
• TIME FOR KIDS Family Edition
• TIME Magazine
• TIME Mobile
• TIME Populist