Cooking For Toddlers by Kanchan Kabra
Cooking for Toddlers
by Kanchan Kabra
This book is an answer to the worries of all mothers; all women who have the responsibility of bringing up kids keeping in mind both nutrition and taste. Convincing children to eat is a very difficult job.
The book is full of delicious recipes which are full of nutrients and at the same time palatable. They are sure to rule the taste buds of the kids. I have tried to introduce some new and out of convention ingredients in the recipes. As children today are more into mental activities rather than physical ones, we fats. If this is not taken care of then resultant child obesity will give rise to various other disorders in turn. All recipes are formulated keeping in mind the requirements according to age i.e. carbohydrates, proteins, calcium, iron and other nutrients in the required proportion according to the RDA framed by the Food and Nutrition Institutions.
This book is a necessity of every house; as food is the most important part of a growing up life and is responsible in giving a better shape to your children’s future both physically and mentally.
List of Recipes :-
1) Stage – I: 1–4 months
2) Stage – II: 4–6 months
3) Stage – III: 6–8 months
4) Stage – IV: 8–12 months
5) Stage – V: 1 Year Onwards
6) Teething Foods
7) Remedies from the Kitchen Shelf
8) Prevnetion of Thalassemia Major
About the Author :
The Author is qualified in Health & Nutrition and Obesity management. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the prime reward and honour for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan G. Kabra in Spain for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit Gujarat, India the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Other Books By Author:-
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches--Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
For more details you can log on to www.Kanchankabra.com or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2011
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (10)
- 1.5 MB