Color of Kamakura Photo Clock
We are presenting most attractive 100 scenes of Kamakura. An old temple filled with a lot of flowers, like plum, cherry, flowering crabapple or hydrangea. An elegant festival held in Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu shrine. The renowned Great Buddha seating in outdoor, and many other images of Buddha. Unique sceneries only you can see in this old capital city beside the sea.
Once you open the pages, you can’t stop yourself from longing to go to Kamakura.
-You can switch on/off the clock.
-You can move the clock anywhere in the flame, touching the panel with your finger.
-You can choose letter size in the clock from 2.
-This program will select the date display style, either YY/MM/DD/Day(of the Week) or Day/DD/MM/YY, automatically according to your system environment, language and format.
-You can set the alarm.
-Slide show will start at regular intervals in clock display.
-You can adjust the interval of the slide show.
-Background music function is already equipped.
-You can switch on/off the background music.
-You can select the music from 3.
-You can search favorite picture from thumbnail.
-You can view the photo description statement also help tourism Kamakura on the display photo. (depending on the configuration "language", in Japanese and English will be switched automatically)
Photographed by Hiroshi Harada
Born in Tokyo 1948. Graduated from Waseda University with Law major.
He continued his photographer’s job mainly focusing on the olden capitals and its historical designs of towns. The history and culture of Kamakura, photographing of Nature has been his life work. He organized “kamakura Scenary Photography Class” and devoted to the education of the young people. Also he tried to enlighten the Japanese traditional culture by organizing “Club Wa”. Among his works of good number, there are “Kamakura” and “Kamakura II” and the like.
He assumed his membership at Nippon Photographers Association”, “Japan Photo Association”, “Kamakura-city Sightseeing Association, Director”, Living in Kamakura.
Produced by Toshikazu Hibino
Designed by Yukio Okazaki
Directed by slowtime design Inc., a company providing “Mattari” or slow life to the world
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 01, 2012
- slowtime design Inc.
- 190.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 colors of Hokkaido
• a little hand.
• AQUA You want to flow together
• ASA Note
• Asako Kanamoto's illustrationBook
• Asuka Yokoo Illustration Book
• AURORA CLOCK
• AURORA〜Dancing in the sky〜
• AYA OKAWA DREAMY ILLUSTRATION
• Ayana Nakamura IllustrationBook
• Black Monsters
• Bringing you to the end
• Car Roman Photo Clock
• Cartoon "Usa-Neko"
• Cat Family Photo Clock
• catcafe calico -visitor's photograph-
• COOL JET PHOTO CLOCK
• Designer's High
• Dog Family Photo Clock
• Easy makeup
• END OF THE DAY
• Four Seasons in Kamikochi
• Four seasons of Shigakogen
• freepaper [slowtime design]
• Girls Illust Collection By sui.
• Girly & pop illustration work by Mio Almeida.
• Hippe's creative showcase HARMONIA MUNDI
• Itsuka Inoue illust note.
• JET JET JET
• KAMAKIRI -Character Art unit-
• KATOO COMPLETE WORLD -side JAP-
• KATOO COMPLETE WORLD -side SELFISH-
• KATOO COMPLETE WORLD -the TOTAL-
• KUMAPYON × KAKUREicon
• Maldives Photo Clock
• Mami's Tanka
• MAUI COLORS〜Maui no ka ‘oi マウイは最高！〜
• MERIKO ART PUZZLE
• MERIKO GRAPHIC ART
• MIKI TAKEI's ILLUST NOTE
• morisu maki -portfolio-
• Mount Fuji “Hundred of colors”
• Moving AURORA
• Moving Star -in Japan-
• Nara Yamato Road
• natural photo
• NICHIJOU ～Japanese Daily Life～
• No guns! Float! The batterflies!
• Ode to Plants -Raise your power from leaves and flowers
• Oigawa train trip with Sakie!
• Phantom Color
• Piggy Girl-BooBoo Illustration Book-
• Pop Flowers Photo Clock
• REINA SATO ILLUST BOOK
• sak note
• Sand Picture Artist -Naoshi Artworks-
• SHIBAINU CLOCK
• shiho -Girls illustration-
• shinpei illust Book -ART-
• Shinpei illust Book -DOG ART-
• Sparkling Planet
• Tai Project -OFG48-
• TAKAYA TOMOKO ILLUSTRATIONS
• THE OIGAWA TRAINS
• Thousands of Cherry Trees- Yoshinoyama Nara
• Tin Insect Clock
• Usa-Neko Photo Frame
• Watabe Tuchiyo
• Weather of large history from Morikawa.
• 熱い言霊-Japanese culture-