This app was removed from the App Store.
Classics Monthly: the UK's most practical classic car magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Classics Monthly is the UK’s most practical classics magazine – dedicated to buying, restoring and repairing any popular British and European classic and sports car from the 1930s to the 1980s.
Each issue is packed with great technical advice, invaluable buying information and owners’ restorations.
Our easy-to-follow guides for beginners and expert owners will save you time and money: we regularly tackle bodywork, electrics, welding, painting and mechanical jobs to make your classic even better.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 3 months, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $3.99 / €3.59
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
This update includes performance enhancements and more squashed bugs.
Don't forget to take advantage of our no obligation 30-day trial. You'll get our latest issue absolutely FREE!
If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact us via the app, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our help page: www.futureplc.com/app-support