Cathedral Rose Window Afghan
Crochet, skill level: Intermediate
Back by popular demand, this Annie’s Attic Original crocheted afghan is as magnificent today as it was when it won first place in Annie's afghan contest in 1996. Updated with today's popular colors, the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan pattern is a crocheted work of art! Made with worsted weight yarn. Approximately 78 inches in diameter.
This crochet pattern contains detailed instructions to help you make this beautiful afghan using a G and H hook. The afghan is created in sections and assembled. The pattern uses worsted weight yarn in solids and multi-colors.
· Full step-by-step crochet instructions with diagrams and illustrations.
· Email materials to yourself for shopping ease
· Use the helpful “More Information” to find email newsletters filled with great information!
Visit us online at http://www.AnniesAttic.com
Reduced frequency of promotional banner.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 31, 2011
- Annie's Publishing, LLC
- 7.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data