Caniner Doggie Diary
[ #1 featured app in Apple's "Apps for Animal Lovers" section on the App Store! ]
"a gorgeous interface that makes tracking your dog's important information incredibly enjoyable." --Appolicious
"If you’re a dog lover, Caniner Doggie Diary is going to be your new best friend." --AppStorm
Caniner makes it incredibly easy to:
• Follow your dog's mental and physical development (photos, body weight, puppy school progress).
• Keep track of important changes to your dog's lifestyle, e.g. a new diet, a new favorite treat.
• Log your dog's exercise and other noteworthy activities, e.g. hikes, road trips.
• Store notes from the last vet visit, and document any unusual behavior for the next visit.
• Share with the rest of your family how your dog is doing.
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
Every diary entry is represented as an event on a timeline. You can add events at any point in time: Add events in the past to create a complete journal of your dog’s life, or add events in the future as reminders (e.g. an upcoming vet visit or birthday). Optionally attach photos to your events and use our built-in photo effects to make your memories extra special.
If you already have many photos of your dog in your iPhone camera roll, importing them into Caniner is a cinch. When you add a photo from your camera roll, Caniner automatically detects the date and geo-location of the photo and uses this information to pre-fill your diary entry.
MEMORIES TO KEEP AROUND FOREVER
The Caniner Doggie Diary automatically backs up your entire doggie diary, photos and all, to the cloud. It’s never something you have to think about. If you should lose your iPhone, you can always restore your entire doggie diary simply by signing in with your Caniner account on a new iPhone.
LOOK MA, NO INTERNET!
Once you’ve set up your doggie diary, you can post updates and photos and browse your entire diary whether or not you are connected to the Internet.
Going for a walk in a park where cell coverage is spotty? Traveling overseas with no data roaming? Just use Caniner as you always have. The next time the app detects a network connection, all your changes will be synced and saved automatically to the cloud. Because all this happens behind the scenes, posting a message or a photo in the app is as easy and fast as using the Notepad or the Camera app. There’s no waiting for the network to keep up with you.
THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN PARTICIPATE
With Caniner, the whole family can join you in posting to your doggie diary. Simply install the Caniner doggie diary app on each person’s iPhone and create a single Caniner account to be shared by the entire family. Caniner will ensure that everyone’s diaries stay perfectly in sync.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
• Add up to 8 dogs to your diary.
• Full offline access to your diary, including the ability to add/edit events and post photos.
• Your diary, photos and all, is automatically backed up to the cloud.
• Easily export parts of your diary as an email to share with your vet, family or friends.
• Tag and filter your diary entries to quickly look up health-related entries, favorite moments, etc.
• Access the same diary from multiple devices. Caniner automatically keeps all the devices in sync.
• Directly add events in your diary to your iPhone calendar in one easy step.
• Built-in photo lab with many high-quality photo filters and effects.
♥ Beautifully enhanced for the iPhone 5.
☀ Improved multi-shot camera mode.
☂ Fixes Calendar permissions and other bugs on iOS 6.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 16, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (30)
- 12.7 MB