Boris Kustodiev HD
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Kustodiev Boris (1878-1927) - brief biography, studied in Astrakhan and later at The Saint Petersburg Imperial Academy of Fine Arts under Ilya Repin (1896–1903). Participated in the creating of The State Council Session (1901-1903, the State Russian Museum, Saint Petersburg). As one of Repin’s favorite pupils and the remarkable portrait painter, Kustodiev was invited by his teacher to work on a large ceremonial painting of members of the State Council. His paintings are festive and bright in color.
Boris Kustodiev, one of the best loved disciples of Ilya Repinlya Repin, expressed himself best in genre painting depicting everyday life in the province and the lives of the merchants. He made use of the Shrovetide subject on a number of occasions; it is the most joyous of all Russian celebrations, which continues the pagan rites of saying farewell to winter.
Download the application and enjoy some the great creations by Kustodiev like -Church Parade of the Finnish Life Guard Regiment, Morning, Portrait of Maria Chalialpina, Russian Venus, Odalisque, Belle, Winter, Portrait of Fiodor Chaliapin, etc.
- iOS 5.0 compatible
- Detailed Information on paintings like Painting name, size, type, Location etc.
- Universal app - runs on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings.
- Film strip to select paintings and start auto play from that painting.
- You can play/stop your favorite music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings.
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FB and Email.
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings.
- Use Pinch to zoom in/out.