iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Don't I have this book already?
This app can remind you instantly!
Let's make a list of books you have to avoid buying the same book!
- Titles can be categorized.
- Volume information can be added to each title.
- Tap the number next to the title, then volume numbers will be displayed in a call-out.
- Titles can be sorted manually or automatically by title name, author, or publisher.
- A title can be easily searched by title name, author, or publisher.
- A book picture can be trimmed away to extract the book part only.
Book pictures can be searched on Web.
■How to add a book to the list
-Add a Bookshelf
Start the app and tap the + button on the bottom of the category page.
Enter the title name only and select a category.
-Add a book number
Select a category and then a Bookshelf to go to the bookchelf page.
Tap the + button on the bottom of the title page to add a book number.
You can add only one number at a time.
Author and publisher information from the latest volume will be carried over.
Select a volume from the title page to go into the details section.
Tap the book/sample picture to bring out the sub menu and select "Search Image".
Select an image and keep it pressed, then the title of the image will be displayed.
- The processing at the time of becoming an error by renewal of save data is adjusted.
- It enabled it to add a comic from the top.
In [ condition ] not setting up, top sales' book is displayed.
- Adjust comic search.
The bookshelf and the title were inputted automatically.
(Since it judges from the title name of * book, it may incorrect-recognize) - Bar code reading correspondence Kana is added to - bookshelf name, a title name, and an author name (reflected in sorting). - The order of a release date is added to sorting of a bookshelf. - As for the picture and information on a bookshelf, the newest volume is referred to.
(Change with manual operation is possible only for a picture) - It is an addition (change by setup of a bookshelf is possible) about a display in a ribbon to the completed bookshelf. - Design adjustment - In addition to this, it is bug correction etc.