Bad Date Rescue
Bad Date Rescue, brought to you by eHarmony, the #1 trusted online dating site, allows users to “fake” an incoming call to their iPhone in order to break up a bad date. You can either schedule the call or prompt a call to your phone in 3 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes, then it’s Bad Date Rescue to the rescue!
Schedule a call from:
- Your mom, who will inform you that “your sister is having a baby!”
- Your neighbor, informing you a water pipe in your apartment has sprung a leak!
- Your boss, who just found out everything at the office isn’t working and needs your help NOW!
The incoming call appears on your device, just like a real phone call would, with a real voice on the other end of line.
Can’t think of what to say to your date in order to excuse yourself? Then choose the “Repeat After Me” script (also available in Spanish) and simply repeat after the speaker!
And when you’re altogether sick of bad dates? Download the eHarmony app. First dates on eHarmony are more likely to lead to lasting relationships than on any other site.
*Note: iPhone 4S users will need to deactivate raise-to-speak Siri setting in order to prevent Siri blowing your cover.
A number of small bug fixes and enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 09, 2012
- eHarmony, Inc.
- 19.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (26)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CP: Gay & Lesbian Dating for Lasting Relationships
• eHarmony for iPad