iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Coming soon AT&T FamilyMap will be changing to AT&T Secure Family. You asked for improved location tracking. We listened. Locate up to 10 family members and other new features.
*Phone must be turned on and in AT&T network coverage to be located. Internet access required.
With AT&T FamilyMap, locating your family has never been safer or easier and allows you to locate up to 10 family members on your account. You can even use the app to find a lost or stolen phone!
AT&T FamilyMap conveniently allows parents to:
- Find your family members’ phone location on an interactive map
- Locate your family from your phone, tablet, or computer*
- Create a schedule for automatic location updates
- Pin and assign names to places your family visits often (home, school, friend’s house)
- Receive safe arrival alerts directly to your phone
For example, setup a schedule to receive a text message at 3:30 PM each day to
confirm that your child arrived home from school on time.
- Locate a lost or stolen iPhone
- Track your family’s daily travels in their location history
AT&T FamilyMap is convenient for kids too!
- No need to send annoying “Where are you?” texts, locate your loved one without distracting them while they are driving.
- Get real-time alerts when your child has arrived at school without distracting them with a text while they are in class.
- Kids can check in easily by sending their current location on a map along with their choice of message, to a parent or anyone else in their contact book.
- I’m running late
- Can you pick me up?
- Just checking in
- Call me back
- Plus, add custom messages too!
Other important information about AT&T FamilyMap:
- New AT&T FamilyMap customers will have the option to purchase FamilyMap access for 30 days via Apple In-App Purchase, conveniently billed to their iTunes account.
- This service is only available to AT&T Customers. AT&T FamilyMap is secure and private. Only authorized users have permission to locate a family member.
- Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
User experience updates.