With the Alice.com app for the iPhone, it’s never been easier to shop online for toilet paper, trash bags, toothpaste, and 1000’s of other household products.
Download the app and “put Alice in your pocket”, getting all of the benefits of the Alice.com service within the power of your iPhone and iPod touch. Alice.com customers using the app have full access to their product lists, coupons, reminders, and shopping cart to order just what they need when they need it.
Use the Alice.com app anytime, anywhere, to:
• Shop and order all of your household essentials with always free shipping
• Add products to your Alice.com cart when you actually notice they are running low
• Access price comparison, ingredients, customer reviews, and other data
• Pick up reorder alerts that help you order items before you run out
• Leave a special request for our customer team
• Track your latest order
• Find coupons and browse the top 50 daily deals on Alice.com
• Scan the barcode of any product in your home (or on the store shelf) with your iPhone camera to instantly add it to your order, compare prices or read customer reviews
To get started, make sure you’ve already set up your free account at Alice.com (www.alice.com). All orders placed on the Alice.com app receive the same great benefits you get anytime you order with Alice.com, including always free shipping, great prices, automatic coupons, and a powerful reminder system to help you avoid that emergency trip to the store.
The Alice.com iPhone app lets you:
• Knock out your household shopping while in the waiting room, on the train, or anytime you have a few extra minutes kill
• Save gas, miles on your car, emergency store trips, and time
• Eliminate that “old school” household shopping list, and instead use your iPhone to add products to you cart when you actually notice they are running low (for example when you use that second to last scoop of laundry detergent)
• Avoid poor purchases at the store with instant access to price comparison, ingredients, reviews, and other data on the household products you buy
• Put our customer service team at your “beck and call” with a unique concierge service
• Take household shopping off your to-do-list
• Never run out of toilet paper again
ATTRIBUTION: The Alice iPhone application uses two separate algorithms for recognizing barcodes. One is part of the ZXing Project: http://bit.ly/zxproj which is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. Full: http://bit.ly/a2license
Enhanced performance and stability.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 15, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (41)
- 2.7 MB