Adinkra E-Cards Lite
Have you ever heard of the elegant Adinkra symbols and Kente cloth from Ghana? Well, this season you will be able to create spectacular e-cards with Adinkra symbols and Kente strips on your iPhone or iPod touch and email them to your friends. Adinkra E-Cards is a simple but engaging app with over a hundred Adinkra symbols that you can learn about, personalize into beautiful e-cards and send them to friends and loved ones on any memorable occasion that you want to tell them something profound, encourage them, share in their joy, urge them on to victory, show your love, thank them or just to say Hi.
You will not get tired personalizing and sending these Adinkra e-cards to your friends, and we guarantee you that anybody who receives them will love you for it.
WHAT'S IN THIS VERSION
- The Lite version contains 20 beautifully drawn Adinkra symbols divided into 10 categories (Birthday, Congratulations, Get Well, Good Luck, Holidays, Love & Dating, Mom & Dad, Saying Hi, Thank You, and Miscellaneous)
- Learn about each symbol before you select it for a card
- Customize your card with a choice of 2 beautiful Kente strips and 3 different background textures
- E-mail the card to a friend.
- All the Adinkra symbols and Kente designs are optimized to look elegant on the iPhone 4 Regina Display
GET THE FULL VERSION AND ENJOY THESE ADDITIONAL FEATURES!!!
- The full version contains more than 100 beautifully drawn Adinkra symbols divided into 10 categories (Birthday, Congratulations, Get Well, Good Luck, Holidays, Love & Dating, Mom & Dad, Saying Hi, Thank You, and Miscellaneous)
- Customize your card with a choice of 14 beautiful Kente strips and 10 different background textures
- E-mail the card to a friend now or schedule it for later.
Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when sending a card on some devices.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 21, 2011
- Nkyea Learning Systems
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (11)
- 9.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adinkra E-Cards
• Afrikaans for travelers to South Africa
• Basic Hausa
• Basic Swahili
• Ewe for travellers to Ghana
• Hausa for travellers to Nigeria
• Igbo for travellers to Nigeria
• My Twi Name
• Nkyea Twi Phrasebook
• Twi for travellers to Ghana
• Yoruba for travellers to Nigeria