iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Workouts++ lets you completely customize your Apple Watch workouts to display whatever fitness data you'd like — from a 6 metric display packed with info to a focused single metric display. For each metric you can setup conditional coloring and haptic alerts to help keep you in the zone. You can even display graphs of your performance to help you understand how well your workout is going.
You can view detailed statistics for all of your past workouts (whether you've collected them in Workouts++ or not). This includes summary statistics as well as graphs showing available minute-by-minute performance statistics.
Your lifetime stats are also summarized to give you a better idea of what your past performance looks like and how/when you typically workout.
You can also listen to podcasts during your workout played directly from your Apple Watch. Either transfer podcast files over to your Apple Watch before you head out or if you have a Series 3 LTE Apple Watch with cellular service you can stream the episodes right to your Apple Watch.
• Workouts++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• Workouts++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
• Streaming podcasts requires an Series 3 LTE Apple Watch and active cellular service.
Workouts++ has been redesigned from top to bottom to take advantage of all the new features in watchOS 4. This update allows you to use your Apple Watch in a whole new way for your workouts. The update includes:
• Support for Apple Watch based podcast playback (either transferred to your Apple Watch or streamed over LTE [Streaming requires Series 3 LTE Apple Watch and cellular service])
• Support for Workout Location tracking and mapping of saved workout routes
• Support for Swimming workouts
• Siri integration (e.g. "Start Outdoor Walking workout in Workouts++")
• Display of VO₂ Max values
• Redesigned custom workout configuration system
• Redesigned workout detail display
• Added Stopwatch, Elevation, Average pace/speed and Activity ring metrics for display during workout
• Added Distance and Duration Alerts
• Workout recovery in the event your battery runs flat during a workout
I also have done a lot of under the covers refinements for the app and generally updated it to be more stable and reliable. I hope you enjoy the update.