iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Workouts++ lets you completely customize your Apple Watch workouts to display whatever fitness data you'd like — from a 6 metric display packed with info to a focused single metric display. For each metric you can setup conditional coloring and haptic alerts to help keep you in the zone. You can even display graphs of your performance to help you understand how well your workout is going.
You can view detailed statistics for all of your past workouts (whether you've collected them in Workouts++ or not). This includes summary statistics as well as graphs showing available minute-by-minute performance statistics.
Your lifetime stats are also summarized to give you a better idea of what your past performance looks like and how/when you typically workout.
• Workouts++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• Workouts++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Wow! Thank you all so much for the great feedback and for helping Workouts++ to have such a successful launch. While I am hard at work on some more substantial improvements for version 1.1 (including support for Swimming and location tracking), I wanted to get a smaller update out sooner to fix a few issues that have cropped up since launch:
- Add ability to PAUSE a workout (you can also do this using the Digital Crown)
- Fix a bug where metric units were not always showing when configured
- Increase the max range for heart rates in the Config area
- Add Strength, Yoga, Pilates and Functional Training types to the app
- Improve the Speed/Pace calculations to be less volatile.
Please keep letting me know your ideas and suggestions for the app. I read them all.
If you have a minute to leave a review for the app I'd really appreciate it. It really helps!