Wonkidos Exercise with Stacks
Teach your child the importance of healthy eating and exercise.
- Visual Learning
- Video Modeling
- Fun Animated Cartoon to visually teach children
- Wonkido Videos - Award winners of Mom's Best Award - Outstanding Product 2012!
- Important Social and Life Skills
This app allows children to watch a fun animated cartoon of the Wonkidos teaching step by step instructions to do different exercises to stay healthy.
- Running in Place
- Jumping Jacks
- Eating Healthy
After watching the video your child can play a game to reinforce what they learned. Answer questions to test what you learned from the exercises. This applications does not require reading skills and young children will be able to follow and answer the questions independently.
Kids learn best when engaged and having fun. Video modeling helps teach your child the correct behaviors of what to do in the correct situation.
"Young children learn by exploration---seeing and doing things that are available to them. Progress in learning is a result of many experiences with both successes and failures at home, in school and the playground. Most learning in early childhood occurs in this way in safe, natural surroundings with guidance by parents and other adults.
The Wonkidos video series provides opportunities for young children to learn effective ways to negotiate common developmental challenges----potty training, getting dressed, playing with friends and more. The short, animated programs are engaging to kids because they are stories that are told from the child's perspective in an entertaining way. Sound developmental principles are written into the scripts to maximize learning. As they watch these video stories, children learn about their ability to make things happen in the family and with friends. Ultimately, it teaches them how to successfully use their new motor, language and social skills. The Wonkidos video series is an important contribution to early childhood learning."
Martin T. Stein, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
Division of Child Development and Community Health
University of California San Diego
Rady Children's Hospital
BFBM is the creator of the Wonkido Visual Organizer for Kids and the animated series, “Wonkidos.” At BFBM, we are committed to combining interactive technology with cutting-edge research in child development to create mobile applications, software and videos that help children learn social, organizational and developmental skills. We passionately believe that our products will empower children at various developmental stages to better understand and succeed in the world around them.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 26, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Brighter Futures For Beautiful Minds
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 63.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Asking to Play eBook for iPhone
• Getting Dressed With The Wonkidos
• Getting Dressed eBook for iPhone
• Going Potty With The Wonkidos
• Going Potty eBook for iPhone
• Playing With Friends With the Wonkidos HD
• Step By Step Getting Dressed With The Wonkidos
• Step By Step Playing With Friends With The Wonkidos
• Step by Step Going Potty with the Wonkidos
• Vistiéndome con los Wonkidos
• Wonkido Mood Journal
• Wonkido Mood Journal HD
• Wonkido Visual Organizer
• Wonkidos Step by Step Ordering at a Restaurant
• Wonkidos Step by Step What to do if you Get Lost