Use WeightTrack to keep track of your current weight. It's especially optimised for helping with weight loss.
◦ Graph of progress over time (on iPhone/iPod touch, rotate the device to horizontal to see the graph)
◦ Note what was good and bad about particular weigh ins.
◦ Understands and can use kilogrammes, pounds, and uniquely stones, as units of weight. (Non metric units are usually recorded in whole pounds - you can switch on recording in 1/10 pounds, but recording to this precision is clinically meaningless and I don't recommend it).
## Important ##
In the event of any problems, or encountering any bugs, please contact the author. Contacting the author results in support and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, if all you do is leave a complaint in a review I have no way of working with you to fix your problem.
Updates for iOS6, iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 7th Generation
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 23, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- 3.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)