This app was removed from the App Store.
Weight+Bmi Watcher 2 Lite
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Comprehensive documentation of your body weight-, BMI- and body fat, with checks and analysis relative to your ideal values. With "Weight+Bmi Watcher 2, dieting or putting on weight is a cinch!
- saves and analyzes your weight -, BMI -and body fat on a daily basis;
- gives you 3 possible ways of calculating your body fat (using a scientific technique based on your gender + BMI, or the skin pinch method);
- lets you search using specific criteria (e.g. weight, date etc);
- finds your ideal weight, or ideal BMI by evaluating your personal weight entries and makes recommendations based on your BMI and personal data;
- allows you to Save, Edit and Delete selected weight values;
- gives you a graphical output of monthly weight and BMI values, with a user-defined scale to optimize display;
- generates summaries of all of your saved data;
( ->daily display of your weight, BMI and body fat values, and the difference between these and your ideal personal targets
->monthly display of your maximum and minimum weight values, along with average values of your weight and BMI)
- analyzes + makes recommendations about your ideal target weight and BMI using your personal data (height, weight, age and gender)
- quickly converts between kilograms /pounds and cm/inches
- shows you how much weight you've lost since you began storing your values
-in report: graph in landscape or portrait modus
-quick change of unit pound/kilogram and centimeter/inch
-indication how much increasing or decreasing in weight since beginning of documentation
-option for a upgrade to the full version
-all functions from Lite version
-free of Ads
- has an export function that can handle csv or pdf-data
- lets you choose your own export times
- comes with backup /restore your data ->online backup
- entries with backdating capability
N.B. All your figures are stored as point-notation! If you want to change the units used (e.g. Pounds into Kilograms or vice versa), first enter a weight under Button „Quick Input+Check“ and save it with that unit. Every entry you make after that will be converted into those units.
Tip: For iPad do not use. No optimized representation. iPad-version separate available. When you rating the app ,keep fair !