Video Fitness Log: Track your Workout Program
Easily track your progress while exercising through video, pictures or entering your key statistics!! There are many apps that let you record your stats, but a picture is worth a thousand words. Monitor your progress visually through videos and pictures on a daily basis.
A unique fitness log, this application gives users the power to create either video or picture entries for personal use straight through their iPhone or iPad with ease. “Video Fitness Log” is the perfect resource to keep records of your workouts and the progress you are making with your programs.
Designed to show entries in calendar view and allows multiple entries per day. The Calendar View lets you see which days that you have made entries and lists each entry made on a selected day.
Using the app, users can:
Create a Baseline Log when you first get the app, at the beginning of each year, or when starting a new exercise program, and then compare your baseline using the Stats Log Screen at any time.
Make a video of yourself exercising, is your form perfect, or do you need to make adjustments?
Upload pictures and videos of your workouts and review and compare them daily, weekly, or any time period you choose.
Simply record a journal entry about the days events. (Supports the dictation assistant in the iPhone 4S and New iPad.)
You can add or redo entries for any previous days easily.
Email your pictures to your trainer/coach or workout friends.
Keep samples of your pictures on a separate "Comparison Page" that let's you track the progress you are making with your workout routine over time.
All your entries are securely saved performing an iCloud backup or File Sharing with iTunes.
iCloud syncing also allows you to access, or make, entries on any of your iOS devices, and the information will be available on ALL of your devices.
With “Video Fitness Log”, you can track your program using any, or all, of the above functions.
The app also has a security feature so you can password protect access to your entries for those of you that want your progress to be “For Your Eyes Only”.
It is highly recommended that you back up all your entries onto your computer once a month (weekly would be best case), and before loading any update. To do so follow these instructions:
- Sync your device with your computer using iTunes connect.
- Under the app tab, scroll down to “File Sharing” and select the app.
- Highlight all the files under the “Documents” window, or all files not previously backed up and select “Save To”.
- Chose your destination to save your entries. (It is recommended that you create a folder under the app’s name so you can keep all the files in that folder.)
By doing this back up, if the app crashes or you lose your device, everything you have entered will be saved and can be viewed on your computer.
Added Features Requested by our Users:
- Pictures can be emailed
- There is now a comparison screen that lets save your workout pictures for a side-by-side comparison to track your program's progress
- Optimized for the iPhone 5 screen
- Various fixes and additions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Mike File
- 6.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (12)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Baby's Video Diary: A Multi-Media Journal
• Core Fitness
• Financial Organizer: Your Virtual Wallet
• Golf Fitness Made Easy
• Help Link
• iDeductible 2013
• ILL Humor
• iTaxable 2013
• My Pet's Video Diary
• My Video Diary 8.0: Your Multi-Media Journal
• Naked Physique
• Pregnancy Fitness
• School Binder: Work Organizer & Note Taker for the Classroom
• School Notes & Assignment Calendar
• Teacher's Pet
• THE Golf App
• THE Homebuyer's App
• Therapist Video Log
• Wager To Win