Think Eat Lift
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
The simplest way to track workouts in the gym - You can do it all with one finger.
The ThinkEatLift app is built with functionality in mind. Each exercise illustration is clickable so you can adjust the weight in an instant.
It comes with built-in routines for novices & intermediates. The app will show you what exercises to perform, how much to rest between sets, how much weight you did last time, and more. This eliminates confusion and gives you the confidence you're training effectively.
You can build your own custom routines. Adjust the sets, reps, rest time, and then easily track your progress.
= OVER 100.000 FANS ON YouTube =
The app comes with a blog section where you can stay up to date with the latest research on training and nutrition. Our YouTube channel is one of the most appreciated in the industry.
= FEATURES =
- FREE DOWNLOAD
- Clutter-free, intuitive design
- Built-in Routines for Novices & Intermediates
- Records weights and sets each workout
- Adjust weight by clicking the desired plates
- Rest timer
- Graphs that show long term progress
- Notes for adding reminders to each exercise
- Blog section offers FREE nutrition and training articles
- Video tutorials for exercises
- kg/lb setting
- No ads
= SUPPORT =
If you experience any problems with the app or you have suggestions for improving it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added the SmartShredd programs