The Taekwondo Toolkit
This is not a passive reference guide. we are not going show you poomsae, or things that can and should be learned in the dojang. Rather, we have created an application that is every bit as active as you are. If it is your dream to reach your full potential in the greatest martial art around, then these are your tools to aid you.
We give you the Taekwondo Toolkit: We've taken 8 incredible tools to aid your training, added information and things you should know, and finished it off with a record keeper for all your tournaments and belt advancements. This is the first and only taekwondo application around that does this.
In This Application:
User info section: - Keep track of your progress as you test and advance ranks in Taekwondo. Record belt testing dates, important personal info, etc.
Round Timer: - Set your own round and rest times for a custom sparring or training session. Or use the defaults for the times of an actual Olympic level sparring match.
Nature Meditation Ambience: - Use for meditation, or just some good old relaxation after a tough workout.
Pushup Counter: - Use our unique system to count out your pushups while improving good pushup form.
Score Keeper: - Use this to judge/referee Sparring Matches. Record points and warnings received, and keep track of the match time.
Kick Counter: - Record your own kicks, or someone else's.
Taekwondo Terminology: - Brush up on your Korean with the hangul, english romanization, and audio sound for many Taekwondo terms.
Web Links: - Direct links to some of the top sites in Taekwondo, such as the World Taekwondo Federation, USA Taekwondo, International Taekwondo Federation, and the ability to store your own school's website as well.
Sparring Rules: - The new and updated rules and regulations for all USA Taekwondo sanctioned events, as well as important competition documents.
Tournament Journal: - Record your stats for tournaments that you've attended. Think of it as your Competition Bio. Or Taekwondo Resume.
And more to come in the future!
Whether you are a complete beginner, black belt, or taekwondo instructor or official, you will find something here that will be of use to you. If Taekwondo means more to you than a simple pastime, this application is what you need.
New in this update:
We have written Taekwondo Toolkit from the ground up. This is a major update, which includes the following features and improvements:
- fixed the bug which some users reported was causing their personal information to not save.
- You can know specify the amount of time for your rounds and rest periods in the Round Timer.
- stopped application from going to sleep when Meditation Ambience is used.
- Added a timer to the Score Keeper. You may now record the points and keep track of match time together.
- Added the rules and regulations for all USA Taekwondo Sanctioned Events. New and updated April 2010.
- Added a tournament/competition journal. For those of you who attend taekwondo competitions, you may record the date of the event, location, medal or placement, etc.
- Minor interface improvements and bug fixes.
We hope you find these additions useful. Feel free to leave us a review and let us know what you think. Or contact us directly at support@fishingtonstudios for questions and concerns.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 17, 2011
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Fishington Studios
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (20)
- 23.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bailey's Sketching App
• Boxes by Fishington Studios
• Calendoodle - The Pen and Ink Whiteboard Calendar
• Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!
• FAA Aviation Library - Pilot Training, Flying Handbooks, and A&P Manuals
• Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Sketches and Recordings
• Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
• Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
• Zen Lists - Simple and easy tasks, todos, and checklists
• Zen Sketch - The Art of Drawing and Sketching
• Zentries: The Art of Journaling