iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* Almost 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Streaks! Version 3.1.6 is a minor update:
* Addresses an issue where importing negative tasks may not work correctly.
In the previous update (3.1.5):
Now when you backup your data, the backup file is now stored also stored in iCloud automatically, so you can quickly restore to other devices. We're still working on a solution to sync your task data across devices in real-time.
Go to Settings > Manage Data > Backups to see the list of available backups.
We've improved the support for X-Callback-Url so marking a task as complete is faster and more reliable.
We've also added a new deep link to trigger a data backup.
For more information, go to Settings > Manage Data > Actions for more information.
* Improvements to notification performance
* Fixed an issue that caused task completion notification to appear twice sometimes
* Newly-created negative tasks sometimes wouldn't show the initial streak of 1.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com, or tweet us: @TheStreaksApp