Reach for the “Steamer” app, your guide to healthier cooking made even easier.
Steaming is a cooking method around for ages. It is unquestionably the healthiest method of cooking keeping vital nutrients & vitamins intact while food is fresher, more colourful and retains a lot more flavour. Isn’t that what we all want at the end of the day, plus with the Steamer App it takes very little effort. Your Welcome!!
★★★★★Featured in iTunes in 310 places★★★★★
All available steamer devices have only one clock which can be quite a nuisance. Keeping track of cooking times for each layer of food can become confusing also clockwork timers aren't always accurate – some stop before their allotted time.
They usually indicate the end of the cooking time with a short bell. Food can be over or worse, under cooked caused by just guessing. By using the Steamer App, simply set up the cooking timer duration for each food type found in your own steamer manual and the Steamer App will notify you when a particular food is cooked by sounding an alarm. Set the food aside and wait for everything else to cook perfectly and all there is to do now is enjoy your meal.
Why steam your food? Well, here's why:
-Steaming your vegetables allows them to retain their colour, texture, flavour and nutritional value.
-Vegetables are less likely to to break up after cooking (so long as you don't overdo the cooking time).
-In a multiple tiered steamer more than one type of vegetable can be cooked at the same time.
-The cooked vegetables don't require any straining.
-Vegetables cook much faster.
-No need to use oil as you would have to if you roasted the vegetables.
-Easier washing up as no saucepans required.
We always recommend you to download the free version
to test before you purchase the full version.
-reduced app size
-minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 16, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- 16.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Acro-Dict: Acronyms, Abbreviations and Codes
• Acro-Dict: Lite (Acronyms, Abbreviations and Codes)
• AlarMe: Alarm Clock+
• AlarMe: Free Alarm Clock.
• Elegant Alarm Clock (aka Nanosec: Advanced Alarm)
• Elegant Free Alarm Clock (aka Nanosec)
• FlashLight: Free Flash Light for iPhone 4, 4S and 5
• FlashLight: Proximity Sensor Powered Flash Light
• Future Alarm Clock (aka Nanosec: Advanced Alarm)
• Future Alarm Clock Free (aka Nanosec)
• Guess Who? HD
• Guess Who? HD Lite
• Guess Who? Lite
• Guess Who?!
• Happy Easter: The Best Greeting eCard Creator
• Happy Mother's Day: The Best Greeting eCard Creator
• Ma9ic HD: Super Card Trick
• Ma9ic: Super Card Trick
• Movie Scene Quiz
• Movie Scene Quiz (HD)
• Movie Scene Quiz - HD Lite
• Movie Scene Quiz - Lite
• Nanosec: Advanced Alarm+
• Pantastic - Free
• Pantastic HD
• Pantastic HD - Free
• St. Patrick's Day: Best Greeting eCard Creator - Irish Holiday
• Steamer Free
• Steamer HD Free
• Super Magic Card Trick for iPad (Ma9ic Free)
• Super Magic Card Trick: Ma9ic Free
• Valentine's Day: Best Valentines Greeting eCard Creator