iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
iOS – 3.3, July 19, 2017
Discover SleepIQ® technology.
Only Available with Sleep Number® beds.
SleepIQ® uses intelligent biometrics to provide a daily score based upon your personal goals and sleep patterns. SleepIQ® 3.3 now offers the capability to see your score in relation to people like you and near you (see Insights below).
Sleep: See last night’s metrics, including SleepIQ® score, SLEEP NUMBER® setting, biometrics, and sleep times at a glance. A summary statement provides context to what your metrics mean.
NEW Insights: Insights puts your SleepIQ® score in context, giving you the chance to see how activities and inputs (like coffee or exercise) affect your sleep. It allows you to see your sleep in comparison to your partner, other people in your demographic group (“Like Me”) and other people who live in your area (“Near Me”).
Bed Controls: SleepIQ® makes controlling your SLEEP NUMBER® bed simple – no remote necessary.
- Use the guided experience to find your SLEEP NUMBER® setting
- Choose a position preset for your FlexFit™ ™ adjustable base, or use the up/down arrows to make adjustments
- Control items like Underbed Light from Accessories, and easily access Routines
Routines: Edit routines and add routines for different nights of the week, so you can adjust your sleep to your individual schedule. (Note: If you get into bed before your stated bedtime, Routines will not run that night).
Settings: SleepIQ® also allows you to track delivery of your bed. If you choose, SleepIQ® will connect with the following home, health and wellness apps:
- Apple Health
- Microsoft Health
Feed: Feed offers expert articles about sleep, health and wellness. Additionally, helpful tutorials reside within Feed to help you make the most of your experience.
With a Sleep Number® 360 smart bed, take advantage of these features for effortless sleep:
- NEW: Set a timer to use Foot Warming from within SleepIQ® (360 FlexFit™ 3 adjustable base only), or add to Routines for automatic usage
- NEW: Adjust the intensity of Underbed Lighting to low / medium / high (360 FlexFit™ 1/2/3 adjustable base only)
- Responsive Air can be turned on and off in Bed Controls
- “Favorite” button on the side of the bed, which is controlled with SleepIQ® (360 FlexFit™ 1/2/3 adjustable base)
Know. Better. Sleep.
-“Like Me,” on the Insights screen, which allows you to see how your SleepIQ® score compares to people in your demographic group
-“Near Me,” on the Insights screen, which allows you to see how your SleepIQ® score compares to people who live in your geographic area
-Intensity adjustment (Low / Medium / High) on Underbed Lighting (Available only on 360 smart bed, FlexFit™ 1/2/3 adjustable bases)
-Timer for Foot Warming (Available only on 360 smart bed, FlexFit™ 3 adjustable base)