iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Use your Apple Watch to track and measure your sleep!
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion tracking capabilities of your Apple Watch to closely measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
To get started simply:
1) Wear your Apple Watch while you sleep.
2) Tell Sleep++ when you start sleeping.
3) Tell Sleep++ when you wake up.
Sleep++ will then analyze your night's sleep and give you a detailed breakdown of how well you slept and how restless you were.
Optionally integrates with HealthKit providing you a safe and private way to share your sleep data with other health or fitness apps. When enabled your Sleep Analysis will be written to the Health app.
With this update I squashed a few bugs that needed attention, while I work on a bigger update that brings better sleep analysis tools. These updates include:
- Reducing the occurrences of the "Not Authorized" error
- Fix a bug that was preventing the sleep data from being loaded into the Health app
- Fix a bug with the layout of the night display on the Apple Watch
Thanks for all your feedback and support of Sleep++.