Simetim Meditation Timer
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Simetim is an elegant, simple, yet fully featured meditation timer and logger.
The basic version has bells, a visual progress indicator and a counter.
The full version brings logging and statistics, intervals, reminders - features that can aid your practice long term. Additionally, there is a number of exclusive colour themes, pictures and sounds.
The main colour theme has been made with a low contrast between colours, so that it blends well with the surroundings when meditating in the dark.
It is meant to be for everyone - there are neither religious nor anti-religious connotations here. Everyone should probably practice meditation and mindfulness regardless of their religious affiliation or lack thereof, just like everyone should probably do some type of physical exercise for their body.
A beginner or a seasoned veteran, let Simetim help you "quieten your mind and come to your senses” (as Alan Watts said)
We strive to make the best timer for our users. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Some of the features shown in the pictures are only available in the pro version. Please see the list of features below for details.
• Visual progress guide
• Configurable bells at start and end
• Dark, lower-contrast colour theme
• Counter can show passed time, remaining time or be hidden
• Main actions - start, stop, hide counter, set-time - all accessed with gestures
• Configurable preparation and cool-down time
• Optional background image
• Sounds and timer work in the background
• Health App Integration - minutes spent meditating are logged to the Health App as Mindful Minutes (with user permission)
PRO VERSION ONLY FEATURES
• Logging (sync with iCloud, notes, saving background sessions)
• Statistics (with a graph and either a rolling or calendar view, weekly, monthly, yearly, all)
• Interval sounds, played at equal or random intervals
• Additional background images
• Additional colour themes
• Additional sounds
• Export logged sessions in a CSV file
Additional stability improvements