Seconds - Interval Timer
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
LOOK NO FURTHER, you have just found the most advanced interval training timer on the App Store. Seconds has been downloaded over 3 million times, and has over 8000 5-star reviews. Other interval timers don't even come close when it comes to quality, features and ease of use.
SECONDS AT A GLANCE:-
• Apple Watch
• Large clear display
• Templates for HIIT, Tabata, Circuit Training and more
• Custom timers to create any intervals imaginable
• Bluetooth heart rate sensor support
• Speaks your interval names in your language
• Loud or soothing alerts
• Coordinate music with intervals
• Universal app, works on all devices
• External display and AirPlay Mirroring support
• Runs in the background
• APPLE WATCH
Seconds comes with an Apple Watch app that allows you to use your saved interval timers (upgrade required) on your Apple Watch without your iPhone present. It also comes with a Quick Timer editor allowing you to easily and quickly create one-off timers while you are on the go.
• LARGE CLEAR DISPLAY AND COLOUR CODING
The timing screen has a large time display that can easily be read from a distance. It works in portrait or landscape. The current interval and next interval are displayed so you can see also what's up now and next. The entire background uses the current interval colour so you don't even need to read the name.
• TEMPLATES MAKE IT EASY TO PROGRAM
Seconds comes with templates for HIIT, Tabata and Circuit Training making it very easy to quickly create a timer for your workouts. If you require more advanced options, Seconds doesn't let you down. You can create completely custom timers one interval at a time, or even combine timers together to create compound timers.
• HEART RATE SENSORS
Seconds supports Bluetooth heart rate sensors and allows you to configure the display to show your current heart rate and estimated calories burned during your training session.
• TEXT TO SPEECH AND ALERTS
The text to speech option will read out your interval names as you get to them, or even give you some advance warning. Alternatively, you can choose from the built in alerts. These ranges from simple beeps, to MMA air horns and boxing bells, to bells and gongs for more relaxing timers.
• MUSIC INTEGRATION
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. For each interval, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply play another music source in the background.
• SHARE YOUR TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
Share the timers you’ve created or completed with your friends on your Twitter, Facebook or Weibo. They will then be able to import your timer into their app.
• EXPORT TIMERS
Transfer all your timers to another device of yours or a friends easily via Email or AirDrop.
• EXTERNAL DISPLAY
Use AirPlay Mirroring to display your timers on a big screen. Perfect for personal trainers and fitness class instructors. Enable Privacy Mode so your personal or client timers are not displayed as you navigate the app.
• SAMPLE TIMERS
Want a timer for the 7 minute workout, or Tabata. Seconds comes with these preinstalled as well as samples of the other timer types.
• UNIVERSAL APP
Seconds has been built from the ground up to support iOS 8 and work on all screen resolutions. You can run it in the foreground and disable the Auto-Lock, or run it in the background and have it play your alerts and send notifications when your intervals are complete.
• APPLE HEALTH
Apple Health data is used to calculate calorie expenditure. Workouts can be sent to Apple Health.
• PRO UPGRADE
For free you get all to try all the features of the app except saving the timers your create. The screenshots represent the app after the pro upgrade has been purchased.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Updated for iOS 11.
- Added dark theme.
- Added preview to navigation bar.
- Added recents and search to audio selection.
- Added 3D Touch quick timers.
- Added colours for timers.
- Added colour customization.
- Added colour scheme sharing.
- Added a notes field to timers.
- Added sorting of timer lists.
- Added cadence alerts for intervals.
- Added timer template defaults.
- Added end of timer text to speech message customisation.
- Added half way haptic on Apple Watch.
- Changed randomisation to random each set.
- Removed Tabata Timer template and added Tabata Style option to Circuit / Tabata Timer.
- Fixed volume slider scale.
- Fixed last alert not playing for some alert settings.
- Fixed accidental knocking of Digital Crown pausing timer on Apple Watch.
- Fixed bug where receiving calls during timer could stop alerts sounding.
- Fixed layout issues on iPad.
- Fixed crash on iOS 9 and older devices.
- Fixed Tabata style workouts on Apple Watch.
- Added old style preview screen when tapping on preview bar.
- Fixed share button not working.
- Fixed timer lock button not working initially.
- Fixed crash another crash for iOS 9 and older devices.
- Added new voices (iOS 9 and above).
- Added addition diagnostics to support emails.
- Added new folder option to import screen.
- Changed iPad modal presentation style to full screen.
- Fixed imports when Seconds is active.
- Fixed heart rate not updating after restarting timer on Apple Watch.
- Fixed audio not resuming.
- Fixed slow editing on older devices.
- Fixed various edge case crashes.
Full release notes available at: