Interval Timer - Seconds by Runloop
LOOK NO FURTHER, you have just found the best interval training timer for iOS. Don't take my word for it, read the reviews. Seconds now has over 3500 5-star ratings worldwide. Other interval timers don't even come close when it comes to quality, features and ease of use.
SECONDS AT A GLANCE:-
• Large clear display
• Templates for HIIT, tabata, circuit training and more
• Save your timers and organize into groups (Pro upgrade)
• Text to speech and many alert sounds
• Calming sounds for mediation and yoga
• Use timers from the timer repository (Pro upgrade)
• Share timers with your friends (Pro upgrade)
• Full control over every interval
• Assign music to intervals or timers
• Wahoo Heartrate monitor support
• Universal app, works on iPhone and iPad
• External Display and AirPlay Mirroring support
• The choice of personal trainers up and down the country
• Much, much more...
• LARGE DISPLAY AND COLOR CODING
Seconds boasts a stylish and clear timer display that can easily be read from a distance. You may switch to landscape mode by rotating your device. You may also apply a color to the background of the timer for each interval to provide extra visual cues.
• SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
Seconds provides timer templates that allow you to quickly create timers for common interval training methods. Included so far are templates for HIIT, circuit training, tabata and round timers. You can create timers interval by interval, and you can even combine timers.
• MUSIC INTEGRATION
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. On a per interval level, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply assign music to the entire timer.
• SOUND SCHEMES AND TEXT TO SPEECH
Seconds comes with a variety of sound schemes. These range from simple beeps, to MMA airhorns and boxing bells, to bells and gongs for more relaxing timers. For situation where you can't see the screen of your device Seconds can read out the name of the intervals in your timer.
• HEART RATE SENSOR
Seconds now support Wahoo Fitness heart rate sensors so you can track you current/max/average heart rate as you train. Seconds even provides a heart rate based calorie expenditure.
• EXTERNAL DISPLAY
Seconds supports displaying timers on an external display via VGA/HDMI adapter and AirPlay mirroring (iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and later). This is perfect for personal trainers instructing fitness classes.
• SAMPLE TIMERS
Seconds comes with a variety sample timers to get you started.
• UNIVERSAL APP
Seconds is a universal app so you can use it on your iPhone and your iPad. It also supports all orientations so you can decide what works best for you.
• SOCIAL AND SHARING
Seconds can update your favourite social networks with a description and link to your timer when it completes. It is then possible for your friends to view and import your timer onto their device simply by clicking a link. Currently supported are Facebook and Twitter. You may also share your timers with friends via email.
• Added option for triple beep to signal end of timer
• Improvements to battery consumption
• Fixed crash when connecting HR sensor
• Various other bug fixes
• Updated for iPhone 5
• Refreshed user interface
• Added mediation/yoga sound schemes
• Added new Tabata templates
• Added left/right option for circuit intervals
• Added info for timer types on the timer picker screen
• Added Text-to-Speech that informs you of the next interval before it starts
• Removed Facebook requirement for repository access
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 03, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Runloop Ltd
- 10.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1636)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2862)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Gym1RM (One Rep Max Calculator)
• GymKit - Configurable Rest Timer, Set Counter and 1RM (One Rep Max) Calculator
• GymTimer - Configurable Rest Timer + Set Counter
• Seconds Pro - Interval Timer