Salk Metabolic Study
This app is meant for use by participants in the Salk Institute Metabolic Study, a research study being conducted by Shubhroz Gill and Satchidananda Panda, Ph.D. Our research explores the connections between diet and disease.
If you are a participant in our research study, please log in using the credentials you have been assigned.
If you are an adult residing in the US who is interested in participating in our study, please visit http://metabolicstudy.salk.edu to find out if you are eligible, and further details on how to enrol.
This research study is being conducted with approval from the Institutional Review Board (which oversees research involving human subjects) of the Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California.
- Fixes a bug that prevented geolocation gathering in some instances.
- Updated the researchers' contact information.
- New tab icons for hi-res displays.
- Changed time to user's local time (was PST).
- Pending notifications requiring action are now indicated by an app badge.
- Changes "eat" to "eat or drink" in push alert.
- Proper error handling for network issues.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 24, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Satchidananda Panda and Shubhroz Gill
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.2 MB