Runtastic Results Work Out App
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Ready for a change? Then you’ve found the right app! Results is your personal trainer on-the-go and is ready to guide you on the road to achieving your ideal body. Whether you choose a custom 12-week training plan, a standalone workout or design a personalized workout using the Workout Creator, you can discover a new you with bodyweight training using the Runtastic Results app.
You want to lose weight? Build muscle? Improve your physique? You’ll find bodyweight workouts you can do anytime, anywhere with Runtastic Results. Kickstart your successful body transformation with more than 180 bodyweight training videos in HD. You can keep your motivation alive knowing you’re burning fat and building muscle at the same time with strength training in the Runtastic Results app!
** APP FEATURES AND BENEFITS **
- Personalized training plan: see the body of your dreams in just 12 weeks
- Workout Creator: pick your target zone and set the duration to get a workout customized to your needs
- Bodyweight training: a flexible workout solution you can do anytime, anywhere with NO equipment.
- 180+ HD Videos: All exercises include a detailed explanation and a demo by an expert.
- Standalone workouts: Extra workouts with varying levels of intensity help you torch calories and tone muscles at the same time
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
** STAY MOTIVATED AND INFORMED **
- The best community: get inspired by the worldwide support network of millions of fellow fitness fans
- Quotations and tips in the app offer an extra boost of motivation
- The huge variety of exercises make sure your workouts never get boring
- The Nutrition Guide offers you tips and tricks for fueling your fitness to maximize your performance
** RESULTS FOR APPLE WATCH **
- You can keep up with your training plan or do individual workouts directly from your wrist using your Apple Watch
- Get details about your workout stats in real time
- You can share your success on Facebook or Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
** YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER ON-THE-GO**
Results is the ideal total body training solution. If you want to focus on certain body zones, the Workout Creator feature is what you’ve been looking for. Choose a muscle group (like abs, legs, arms) and set the length of the workout. Premium Members will get a unique workout customized to their specifications.
Download Runtastic Results and start your total body transformation. With the help of a 12-week training plan and simple bodyweight training exercises there’s nowhere to go but toward your dream body. You determine how many workouts a week you want to do, we’ll do the rest. To help you maximize your training efforts, we’ve put together a handy Health & Nutrition Guide to keep you on track!
To get your custom 12-week training plan and access all features and functions of Results, you’ll need to be a Runtastic Premium Member. Naturally you can use many features for free, like the standalone workouts Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Oscar, Whiskey and Yankee, for example.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a six-month subscription is $39.99, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
After purchase, you can deactivate automatic renewal in the settings of your iTunes account. Additionally you can manage all your subscriptions after purchase using your account settings.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Any trouble installing the app on your new Apple Watch Series 4? We've fixed the problem!
Install the update and continue your activities with your Apple Watch.
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!