This app was removed from the App Store.
Pull-Ups Workouts & Trainer
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Pull yourself up to the challenge - we believe in you! Pull-ups are the best exercise for a strong back, arms and a toned upper body. Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups! Download the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL TRAINER on your iPhone/iPad. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition - let the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Counts completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
- Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health: Upon registration, your Apple Health data will be transferred to your Runtastic account
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
FEEL THE THRILL
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
Pull-ups mainly target your back, but are a great move to strengthen your arms and core as well. Not many exercises challenge your upper body as intensively as pull-ups. Can’t wait to tone your muscles and watch them grow? Let’s go!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!
Runtastic Terms & Conditions: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability