Run Coach Pro
Get in shape fast, improve your fitness, and finish a race event. Achieve your fitness or 5K - Marathon goal!
Run Coach Pro featured in the Wall Street Journal, All Things D and Mashable. Now powered by MapMyRUN.
Have you ever wanted to run a 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, or 50K Ultra? A personalized plan fits to your schedule and will optimize your training for peak results. Select a Get Fit or Premium Event Training Plan that acts like a personal coach on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
From Run Coach Users
"Fyi, yesterday... I ran 8 miles!!!! I had to switch a long run from Sat to Sun... Never thought I would be able to do that"
- Bill, Boston, MA
"Week before last I was prepared to quit the program as I left for my long run. I thought there was no way I could run for 1 hr and 30 min. The evening was beautiful, I headed up into the hills and soon enough I found myself a few miles from home... I ran for 1 hr and 50 min that day, registering 10 miles. That was the longest/furthest I had run in maybe 10 years."
- Stacy, San Francisco, CA
"The true test of the run was my recovery and I'm happy to report no joint or muscle pain the next day. If you hadn't set me up with the plan, I would NEVER have kept going."
- Melissa, NY, NY
"Thanks again for coaching me! I'm not quitting!"
- James, NY, NY
Run Coach Olympians and Pros
Run Coach is designed by Olympians and professional runners. Full bios available on http://www.runningmethod.com.
• Marie Davenport
• Teresa McWalters
• Joseph D'Alessio
• Caitlin Smith
• James Carney
• Keith Kelley
• Bill Nadeau, MS
• Janelle Kraus
• Tom McArdle
About the App
Run Coach is the iPhone's premium Get Fit and Event Training app. Run Coach provides you with a personalized training plan designed by Olympians and professional runners.
Run Coach Plans:
✓ Are Goal-oriented
✓ Offer flexible scheduling
✓ Track runs and progress
✓ Show detailed reports and feedback
✓ Come with pro running and nutrition tips
All plans include:
✓ Personalized training schedule
✓ Detailed daily workout descriptions
✓ 8-32 weeks of training
✓ Run tracking
✓ GPS map tracking via MapMyRUN
✓ Music playlist selection, and more
✓ Diet and hydration tips from nutritionists
✓ Run performance and mood tracking
✓ Detailed feedback and charts
✓ Progress bar
TRAINING PLANS AVAILABLE FOR ALL EVENTS AND ALL ABILITY LEVELS
Great for Couch to 5k or Couch to 10K.
Get Fit Training Plans are available for Beginners or Advanced runners. No matter what your current fitness level is, a structured training plan will sharpen your speed, increase your endurance, and help you build strength - while burning calories and helping you get fit.
Premium Event Plans are also personal, flexible, and dynamic for all ability levels.
Download Run Coach Today!
Still not sure? Learn more at http://www.runningmethod.com
Now integrated with MapMyRUN for recording workouts and saving routes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 15, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- 5.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (121)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (635)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 10K Coach
• 50K Coach
• 5K Coach
• Half Marathon Coach
• Map My Fitness - GPS Workout Trainer for Fitness, Step and Activity Tracking
• Map My Fitness+ - GPS Workout Trainer for Fitness, Step and Activity Tracking
• Map My Hike+ - GPS Hiking Tracker and Trail Finder
• Map My Ride - GPS Cycling and Route Tracking with Calorie Counting
• Map My Ride+ - GPS Cycling and Route Tracking with Calorie Counting
• Map My Run - GPS Running and Workout Tracking with Calorie Counting
• Map My Run+ - GPS Running and Workout Tracking with Calorie Counting
• Map My Walk - GPS Walking and Step Tracking Pedometer for Calories and Weight Loss
• Map My Walk+ - GPS Walking and Step Tracking Pedometer for Calories and Weight Loss
• MapMyDogwalk - Brought to you by Subaru. GPS Dog Walking
• MapMyHike GPS Hiking - Find Trails, Mountain Biking Routes, Step and Activity Tracking, Coaching, and Weight Tracking
• MapMyRun Trainer - 5k, 10k, Marathon, Half Marathon Training Plans
• Marathon Coach