RockMyRun - Amazing DJ Playlists for Running, Fitness, the Gym and Exercise
As featured in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, TIME Magazine, the Rachael Ray show and TWICE on The Today Show (twice!) the music and technology in RockMyRun is PROVEN to improve your enjoyment of exercise by up to 33%.
WHY ROCKMYRUN ROCKS
► Talented DJ's from around the world create mixes designed for exercise so you have consistent energy & tempo during your workout (no more hitting skip!)
► Different from Songza and Pandora Radio as all songs are seamlessly blended together, creating a unique, one-of-a-kind experience.
► Using our exclusive myBeat™ technology you can then change the energy level of the mixes to be in tune with your body:
⇢ myBeat Steps™ synchronizes the music to your steps (best on iPhone 5S and above)
⇢ myBeat Heart™ synchronizes the music to your heart beat (iPhone Exclusive! Requires Bluetooth heart rate monitor)
⇢ myBeat Manual™ let's you set the music to your desired tempo to push yourself to your best performance
► Thousands of mixes across all genres from hip-hop to rock, 90's to Oldies, dubstep to classical.
► New mixes added daily.
► Use at the gym, during your half marathon training, when starting your couch to 5k program or while cycling.
► Works seamlessly with your favorite running apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Runtastic and Endomondo. Let them do the tracking an we'll do the the rocking!
RockMyRun was tested by EPARC, one of the leading exercise research laboratories in the world, comparing the motivation people feel listening to RockMyRun vs. standard playlists. Here is what they said:
"The emotional/motivational appeal of the RockMyRun product was clear. The main evidence for this can be seen when examining the IMI, a measurement device intended to assess the subjective experience of running, and the degree to which participant’s enjoyed and felt engaged in the experience. Given that all of the positive subscales of the IMI were statistically significant it seems reasonable to conclude that music that has been mixed together to maintain an optimized beat encourages the listener to experience and internalize more positive feelings about the experience and the outcomes."
- Jeanne Nichols, PhD, FACSM Lead Exercise Physiologist (more info here: http://bit.ly/1yndAve)
"RockMyRun works really well." - Kit Eaton, NY Times
"I totally am downloading this." - Natalie Morales, Today Show Co-Anchor and 5 time marathoner
HOW IT WORKS
Just for registering with RockMyRun, you get a 100% FREE access to mixes & playlists that are 45 minutes and shorter as well as out innovative myBeat technology.
Doing longer workouts, no ads and mixes to play without interruption? Simply upgrade to Rockstar membership which ranges in price from $4.99/mo to $35.99/year (only $2.99/month!)
DON'T LET ANOTHER WORKOUT GO UN-ROCKED!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How the Premium Membership works:
- Title of service: RockMyRun Premium
- Length of subscription: 1 Month, 12 Months
- Price of subscription: 1 Month = $4.99, 12 months = $35.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free subscription will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the premium service
Completely update interface! Discover mixes more easily with new categories based on types of workouts and mood.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Rock My World, Inc.
- 33.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1537)