This app was removed from the App Store.
Pushups 0 to 100 Exercise Workout (Push Up Crossfit Trainer), Pro.
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Build a Great Chest & Strong Arms.
Train from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks.
● Get ready to live your dream.
Made by the Clear Sky Fitness Experts, the same people that built the famous Situps, Pull-ups, Squats, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
Gradually go from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks. The workouts are 3 times a week, 20 mins each.
The app's audio coach guides you on how many pushups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. During the instructions you listen to your favorite music, and the coach blends in when needed. The app keeps you motivated which is the key to success and the true magic of the app: you will earn wins and badges as you go along and the plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise.
With this app, you will have a Great Chest and Strong Arms.
——— FEATURES ———
AUDIO COACH FROM 0 TO 100 PUSHUPS
● personal audio coach guides you
● starts easy and slowly increases
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
3 EFFORT LEVELS
● Beginner: counter pushups
● Intermediate: knee pushups
● Advanced: full body pushups
YOUR MUSIC DURING WORKOUTS
● play your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, Mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
PERFECT for BEGINNERS
● 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make anyone succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Stretching & warmup videos
● Answers to all common questions
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Dear Customers, we love you. This version includes the following:
Certificate for when you finish the program
Blurred background during workout for clearer view of details
Larger fonts in workout screen
Updated & better looking music player
Updated prev/next/pause bar
Progress button in bottom left of screen
Updated setting screen
Opening animation plays only once