Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand “What to Expect When You're Expecting”, this app guides you through your pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Based on your due date you’ll receive personalized content, get access to the latest parenting news and health information, and be connected to a tight-knit community of other expectant moms and parents like you for support and advice. This app offers brand new tools and support to help you prepare every step of the way. Plus, everything you need to simplify daily life, laugh a little, and be the best parent you can be as you raise a happy and healthy family.
(Not for Moms only - this app is also perfect for dads, partners, grandparents, and other family members!)
- Daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and countdown to your due date
- Weekly videos, personalized tips,and week-by-week information help you understand your changing body and your baby's development
- Active and supportive community makes it easy to meet Moms due in the same month as you
- Photo journal to capture moments each week that create a visual memory of baby's journey
- Weekly inspiration and shareable milestones make it easy and fun to celebrate your little one's progress with family and friends
- The only app that tracks your pregnancy as well as your other children in one place
- Syncs photos, content, and preferences across your devices
We're excited to announce that our latest Pregnancy & Baby iPhone App update is now available!
- Thanks to our members and product panel for providing your feedback on What to Expect’s Pregnancy & Baby App. We are listening! In response to many member suggestions, like yours, we’ve updated some key areas of the app:
- Personalized weekly notifications when entering a new week of pregnancy
- Ability to report a violation
- Configurable email settings within the app (including Groups Daily Digest, @Reply emails, and Newsletters)
- Number of days pregnant in Daily Tips section updated to match current week of pregnancy
Our goal is to make pregnancy and parenting easier, so we want to be in sync with your needs. You can contact us at questions at email@example.com for any questions or feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 02, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 20.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (29)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (53630)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Baby Tracker from WhatToExpect.com
• COPD Tracker From Everyday Health
• Calorie Counter, Dining Out, Food, and Exercise Tracker
• Diabetes In Check
• Everyday Health for iPad
• Everyday Health: Health News and Medical Information
• Jillian Michaels Slim-Down: Weight Loss, Diet, & Exercise Solution
• Period and Fertility Tracker from WhatToExpect.com
• South Beach Diet ®
• The Snack App
• Type 2 Diabetes: What Now?