Pregnancy & Baby Tracker
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
Chosen by over 15 million moms, this pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception
through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy questions
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have baby gear, and more!
Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help! Let’s connect:
This update includes a brand new community experience designed with you in mind! Connect with parents like you and near you with popular and local groups. Browsing is easier than ever with discussions you’ve recently posted in, plus the ability to search within groups and discussions. You’ll discover that and a whole lot more that you, the What to Expect community, asked for in the new experience.
THANK YOU on behalf of What to Expect — it’s parents like you that make our community a trusted source of advice and support for millions. We appreciate your feedback and can’t wait to make the community experience even better! Go to Settings > Send us Feedback to let us know what improvements you’d like next. If you love What to Expect, please write us a positive review.
148Apps —What to Expect