Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!). Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get brand new tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· America's favorite week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
**Now a universal app so you can track your pregnancy and/or baby on both your iPhone and iPad!
- Better performance and crash fixes for the community section of the app
- You asked for it - now you can report the birth of your baby from the settings screen (just look for the stork!), and you won’t be prompted to do so before week 38.
We appreciate your feedback and we’re working hardtop bring you even more updates soon. Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your fun suggestions and bug reports - we’d love your help building the best app experience out there
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 11, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 35.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1794)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (58852)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Baby Tracker from WhatToExpect.com
• Calorie Counter, Dining Out, Food, and Exercise Tracker
• Diabetes in Check: Coach, Blood Glucose & Carb Tracker
• Everyday Health: Health News and Medical Information
• Jillian Michaels Slim-Down: Weight Loss, Diet, Fitness, Workout & Exercise Solution
• Period and Fertility Tracker from WhatToExpect.com
• South Beach Diet ®
• The Mayo Clinic Diet