This app was removed from the App Store.
Period Tracker Deluxe
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods!
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Protect your privacy with a passcode option that is fast and easy - just enter your 4 digit PIN.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Custom symptom and moods
* 10 beautiful skins for free
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* See the number of days until your next period or the number of days late.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window." Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users. David Pogue (NY Times) featured Period Tracker in his TedMed 2009 presentation.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @periodtracker
Fixes bug where "next" button is hidden in the account creation page in iOS 8.3.
*Future updates will require a minimum OS of 5.1.1. This is due to Apple's requirements. We apologize for the inconvenience to those with OS versions 5.1 and below.