Pedometer Tracker - walk home
It is well known that our increasingly sedentary lifestyles are not very good for our health. However, research has shown it is not necessary for everyone to start a vigorous exercise routine, but it is more important to just be active and enjoy it. Most websites advocating for people to walk more give the advice of trying to walk 10,000 steps a day – a number that has been shown to increase your health.
Pedometer Tracker - walk home helps you keep track of the number of steps you take each day.
It will give you a simple, yet stylish overview of how much walking you do both in numbers, as well as cool little graphs showing you how the number of steps you took fluctuated over time.
Note: this app does NOT count your steps, but it's a nifty system to jot down the numbers from your pedometer.
- Search functionality to easily find steps.
- Add a note to your steps.
- Add tracks: walking routes that you take often. This way you'll have an idea of how many steps a certain activity will be. For example: walking to the grocery store or taking the long way to work.
- Custom set the number of steps that you would like to reach each day. By default this is 10,000.
- Color indicators to give a quick overview of how well you are reaching your goal.
- Choose the percentage at which the yellow color indicator starts. By default this is at 50%.
- Statistics: last 7 days overview.
- Statistics: average weekday overview.
- Statistics: average month overview.
- Statistics: average year overview.
- Statistics: top 5 overview.
- Email your statistics.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Heidi Brebels
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (34)
- 5.9 MB