iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
App Store App of the Day
iMore.com's iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.
This update fixes two bugs:
- The first was a layout issue for certain Apple Watch devices
- The second was an issue where the day bars could be incorrectly labeled after switching timezones.
This 4.2 included a lots of updates for compatibility and a bunch of great new features:
- Clarifies some of the help text within the app.
- Apple Watch app can now run independently without needing the iPhone app to be installed
- Add support for systemwide Dark Mode, by default Pedometer++ will mirror your iPhone's setting. This can be changed in Settings.
- Better background refresh
- Dramatically faster initial launch time
- Fix September badge
- Fix timezone chooser on smaller phones
- Fix bug with distances shown in badge screen