This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Newsstand
-Fitness Tips -Event Coverage -printed copy can be purchased from our website www.nwfitnessmag.com A local Fitness Magazine covering the Northwest Region, Vancouver B.C to Portland, Oregon. Many fitness publications offer only a national perspective alienating the specific needs of our region. The goal of NWFitness Magazine is to give a local perspective to our regions fitness enthusiast and associated businesses. Catering to the needs of the greater Northwest by spotlighting local business, local athletes and fitness experts, local events and exercise tips that are specific to dealing with the various conditions with being active in the Northwest.
NWFitness Mag Pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD $2.99*
Subscription 1 Year - USD $24.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
New and Improved Clippings!
. you can now clip from ANYWHERE in the app including web content
. you can now clip to Tumblr
. you can now clip to your Photo Roll
. iOS 6 native Facebook sharing (in addition to Twitter)
. only digital magazines to share to Pinterest
. Clippings have an associated Clipping Link
. brand new Clippings UI
. brand new "torn paper" look for clips
. new Clippings button/icon
. new Clippings tutorial
. new sleek storefront UI
. simultaneous/queued downloads
. downloads resume from where they left off if interrupted
. clearer subscription definitions
. new UI for web views
. new help section with FAQ, technical support, and feedback/ideas
. small bug fixes and general improvements