This app was removed from the App Store.
NASM CPT Test Questions & Answers
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Certified Personal Trainer test prep based on NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training. Covers the most current NASM test based on the FIFTH EDITION of the study book. We've also included the older Fourth Edition practice questions for those who are interested.
AccelPrep™ has been in the App Store since 2009, helping more than 700,000 students prepare for professional careers and standardized tests.
NASM is one of the most respected names in personal trainer certifications. With no college degree required, the CPT (Certified Personal Trainer) is attainable by nearly anyone. Just bring your dedication to the industry.
- 485 total practice questions (Fifth Edition)
- Explanations for each question (except Acronyms)
- Pages numbers to the answers
- Preview answers to all practice questions
- Bookmark questions for later study
- Study mode has immediate answer checking and explanations
- Easily share any question on Facebook to get help from friends
- Questions are not repeated until a topic is complete
Questions are organized by these topics:
- Introduction to the Fitness Profession
- Career Directions in Sport, Health, and Fitness
- Disciplines of Functional Biomechanics
- The Human Movement System in Fitness
- Client-Based Nutrition Sciences
- Concepts of Integrated Training
- Navigating the Professional Fitness Environment
- Client Acquisitions and Consultations
- Executing Formal Fitness Assessments
- Initializing Program Design
- The OPT Model: Applying Stabilization
- The OPT Model: Applying Strength
- The OPT Model: Applying Power
- The OPT Model: Every Day
- Exercise Technique
- Behavior Change Strategies for Client Results
Made in U.S.A.
Page numbers are working again. We really appreciate you feedback and please don't forget to update your reviews. Thanks!
- Fully updated to the FIFTH EDITION of NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
- New home screen brings all of our NASM test bundles into one place
- New progress graphics