NASM CES Test Questions & Answers
iOS Universal Healthcare & Fitness
Based on NASM Essentials of Corrective Exercise Training – First Edition Revised. Our assessment exam helps you to identify your areas of strength and weakness before taking the Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) certification exam.
AccelPrep™ has been in the App Store since 2009, helping more than 600,000 students prepare for professional careers and standardized tests.
Our apps are designed to look stunning while delivering unprecedented features. Each practice question has a corresponding page number to your student book. And explanations for each questions help you dig into the concept for insight into why the correct answer is correct.
NASM is one of the most respected names in personal trainer certifications. With no college degree required, the CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist) is attainable by nearly anyone. Just bring your dedication to the industry.
- 400 practice questions
- Explanations for each question
- Pages numbers to the answers
- Preview answers to all practice questions
- Bookmark questions for later study
- Study mode has immediate answer checking and explanations
- Easily share any question on Facebook to get help from friends
- Questions are not repeated until a topic is complete
Questions are organized by these topics:
- The Rationale for Corrective Exercise
- Introduction to Human Movement Science
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Understanding Human Movement Impairments
- Health Risk Appraisal
- Static Postural Assessment
- Movement Assessments
- Range of Motion Assessments
- Strength Assessments
- Inhibitory Techniques: Self-Myofascial Release
- Lengthening Techniques
- Activation and Integration Techniques
- Corrective Strategies for Foot and Ankle Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Knee Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Complex Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Shoulder, Elbow, and Wrist Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Cervical Spine Impairments
Made in U.S.A.